This document defines the privacy regulations of the website www.carlexdesign.com. The Administrator of the website is Carlex Design Limited Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered seat in Czechowice-Dziedzice, ul. Świerkowicka 41, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice, KRS (National Court Register): 0000668234, NIP (Polish Tax Identification Number): 8961560922.
1. Pursuant to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, I would like to inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is Carlex Design Limited Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Świerkowicka 41, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice. Your personal data will be processed for marketing related purposes pursuant to your voluntary consents. The data will not be shared. Your data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. You have the right to access the content of your data, to adjust it, delete it, restrict the scope of data processing, to object and to withdraw the consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the compliance of data processing performed before the withdrawal of the consent. You have the right to file a complaint with the GDPS if you believe the processing of your data constitutes an infringement of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016. Providing your data is voluntary.
2. The Administrator collects the data provided voluntarily by the website users. The Administrator may save the particulars of the connection parameters, e.g. IP addresses, for technical purposes pertaining to administering the servers that collect general, statistical, and demographic information (e.g. concerning the region in which the connection is used), as well as for safety purposes.
3. The Administrator shall endeavour to protect privacy and the information received that concerns the users. For this purpose, the Administrator shall select and apply proper technical measures with due diligence, including the programming and organisational ones, providing protection of the data processed, in particular against rendering the data available to unauthorised persons, their disclosure, loss, damage, unauthorised modification, and unlawful processing.
Given the voluntary nature of providing users personal data, they have the right to access their personal data, amend them, and may also request that the Administrator cancel the previously entered personal data from the register kept by the Administrator.
4. If the user has subscribed to a newsletter, the Administrator shall send to the e-mail address provided by the user messages containing details about products and services available in Carlex Design as well as information about contests and special offers.
5. Any changes may be reported to: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다..
1. Cookies, i.e. small text files that are saved on the user’s device as he or she is browsing the website. They are necessary for the website to operate properly.
2. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the users’ devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted programmes or malware to get through to users’ devices in this way. Cookies allow to identify the software used by the user, and adjust the website to each user individually. Cookies usually bear the name of the domain they come from, the time of their storing by the device, and the value attached.
3. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. session cookies, which are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The data saved are then durably deleted from the memory of the user’s device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the user’s device;
b. persistent cookies, which are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the user’s device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the user’s device.
a. website setup;
b. creating statistics that help to understand the manner in which users use websites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content through the Google Analytics tools whose administrator is Google Inc. with its registered seat in USA. The Google privacy protection policy is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy;
c. defining the profile of the users in order to display to him/her selected materials in advertising networks, using Google AdSense, an Internet advertising tool, whose administrator is Google Inc. with its registered seat in USA. The Google privacy protection policy is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy;
d. popularisation of the website through the plus.google.com social network, whose administrator is Google Inc. with its registered seat in USA. The Google privacy protection policy is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy;
e. popularisation of the website through the Facebook.com social network, whose administrator is Facebook Inc. with its registered seat in USA or Facebook Ireland
with its registered seat in Ireland. The Facebook privacy protection policy is available at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation;
f. popularisation of the website through the Instagram.com social network, whose administrator is Instagram LLC with its registered seat in USA. The Instagram.com privacy protection policy is available at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875;
g. popularisation of the website through the twitter.com social network, whose administrator is Twitter Inc. with its registered seat in USA. The twitter.com privacy protection policy is available at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules.
5. We recommend that the users read the privacy protection policies set out above in order to learn the rules of using the "cookies".
6. "Cookies" can be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, to display selected materials in line with the manner the user uses the website. For this purpose, details concerning the user’s navigation path or his/her time of browsing through a given website can be saved.
7. As far as the details concerning the user’s preferences are concerned, gathered by the Google advertising network, the user may access and edit information retrieved by the "cookies" using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
8. The user may individually and at all times change the settings of "cookies" by setting the conditions of their storage, and the mode in which they gain access to the user’s device. The user may change the settings using the settings of the browser, or the service settings. The settings can be changed in particular to disable automatic handling of "cookies" in the browser settings, or inform each time they are installed in the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways to handle "cookies" is available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
9. The user can delete "cookies" at any time using proper functions enabled by the Internet browser used:
a. Internet Explorer,
g. Safari (iOS),
h. Windows Phone,
10. Limiting the use of "cookies" may influence selected functions of the website.